January 17, 2010

Is there a way to control sexual activity once you are sexually active?

Absolutely not. As a sexually active man myself, I find it difficult if not impossible to repress the Urge. I fantasize about many different women—at work, on TV, at the grocery store. Sometimes, I’ll stand in the produce aisle and stare at shoppers over the melons. I like to imagine that they understand the reference. That we share a sexual connection over honeydew. It’s exhilarating.
Sometimes, when I’m in a crowd, I imagine everyone naked. Then I imagine they’re imagining me naked. I think sometimes they’re not, but maybe they are. I know people sometimes imagine that to get over fear of public speaking. I go to lots of public lectures.
I like to check out at clothing stores. The cashiers have to smile at you. It’s arousing, smiling at a pretty girl, maintaining eye contact the whole time, while buying fifteen pairs of lacy thongs.
It’s like tension builds up in my head all day. I have to do something. I need relief. So, when it gets really bad, I go to the Petting Zoo. Stroking, rubbing, warm bodies all around me… It’s not enough to take hold of the animals. I need them to come to me. For that, I have a secret.
Honey.
I know, that sounds bizarre, but it’s brilliance. Just a dab here and there, right under my shirt. The animals can smell it clotting in my hair. They nibble at it. When I’m really randy, I’ll even put a drop on each nipple. I’m shivering, ugh.
That can get really intense. When I need a break, I watch Matlock. My favorite thing of all, though, I reserve for extreme emergencies. I go to Wikianswers to tell people about all my sexual exploits for the day.
Gotta go, out of hand soap.


No comments:

Post a Comment