August 29, 2009

I sent a money-gram to my girlfriend a.motovilova on may 2nd 2009 and my name is David Cooper and i paid cash at my post office and i would like to kn

I sent a money-gram to my girlfriend a.motovilova on may 2nd 2009 and my name is David Cooper and i paid cash at my post office and i would like to know if it was picked up.?

Yes, it was. I hope this question was important, because figuring it out was a pain. First, I had to hack into the security system of the US Postal Service to monitor their security cameras. Then I realized I didn't know what A. Motovilova looked like. So I had to get into the DMV to look for her.

Turns out A. Motovilova is an alias for an illegal Russian immigrant. So I had to search Interpol's computer system, along with those of the CIA and FBI.

Finally, I found out where she was currently living and where she picked up the money-gram. I checked this time against the Postal Service footage and discovered something disturbing.

A. Motovilova is a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment