August 23, 2009

Things to say with your boyfriend on the phone?

Everyone's always talking about their three and four hour phone conversations. I don't buy it. There's just not that much to talk about unless you're saying, "I love you more," "No I love you more," over and over again. That's lame. This stuff is much better:

1. How was your day?
2. Please, explain that sport to me in detail.
3. I love video games, but I've never played that one. What's it like?
4. Are you sure you want to wait? Sooner or later it comes down to chance, so I might as well be the one.
5. I love you!
6. Don't you have anything to say?
7. Thank you? I tell you I love you and you say thank you?
8. I'm not being unreasonable!
9. No, you're just scared of commitment!
10. What? Two weeks is plenty!
11. Then maybe we're not right for each other.
12. Fine.
13. Fine.
14. No, it's fine.
15. I'm sure your sorry.
16. No, that's not sarcasm.
17. Then try this: "You're great in bed!" Get it that time?
18. I'll tell my friends you're horribly deformed down there.
19. They already think I'm a slut.
20. Go die.

No comments:

Post a Comment